[theforum] evolt history

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Thu Nov 27 17:26:26 CST 2008

I'm writing an evolt history of sorts, basically looking back at some of
the hurdles and highlights of our development and growth over the past
ten years.

The intent is to have something of interest to a more general audience,
something to publish elsewhere (not on evolt.org).

Please if you will, email me on or off list, what YOU consider to be
important highlights.

Possible significant events: organizational changes, server migrations,
funding issues.

Wasn't there a server relocation or something that involved someone
physically DRIVING evolt.org cross country?

references to relevant site/forum posts on archive also welcome.

Erika