[theforum] evolt gear / fundraising stuff

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Mon Dec 1 15:30:56 CST 2008

On 1 Dec 2008, at 12:38, David Kaufman wrote:

> Let me know what you have in mind -- or better yet let the forum
> know!  If
> there is a lot of support for the idea of buying these in bulk and
> then
> selling them for a profit (and/or giving em away as promotional
> swag) I
> have no problem with it.

How about putting up a design at moo, and encouraging anyone[1]
organising a beervolt to order a book for giveaways?

So $joevolter turns up to a beervolt and leaves stickered.

Actually, I recall something vaguely similar happening at a beervolt
at SXSW. Or maybe we just drew on people. But I had been drinking at
the time...

[1] Predominantly 'Core community members'