[theforum] internationalisation

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Sat Dec 6 23:30:51 CST 2008

would it be weird/crazy/out-of-line to start a list just for this?

would there be a way to go about it so that those who are interested in
internationalisation, but not all forum business, could have a gathering
place?

I'm thinking I could recruit for an internationalisation effort, and
maybe even bring some new people into evolt.org that way..., but that a
lot of folks interested specifically in that topic would find theforum
traffic and diversity of content to be a bit much (and vice versa).

Erika