[theforum] internationalisation

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Mon Dec 8 01:28:48 CST 2008

On 7 Dec 2008, at 19:27, Erika wrote:

> Molly
> Holtzschlag wrote an article in ALA (and has some presentation
> materials
> on the W3C site) that includes a detail about different ways of
> emphasizing text.
> http://www.alistapart.com/articles/worldgrowssmall

OK, so we are talking about lang-specific CSS files for text
presentation and probably layout (Weiwu's note on column width was
interesting and informative).

Doable, I think, although I did remember seeing somewhere (Adrinux/
Genghis: help me!) that Drupal5+ collated all CSS into a single output
delivered to the browser, which may make life interesting if we can't
interrupt that collation process to swap between files.