[theforum] javascript

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Tue Dec 23 14:21:48 CST 2008

.:| One thing I specifically would like to try on my new version of
.:| w.e.o.
.:| to address some of the TMI issue, is the functionality on the right-
.:| hand
.:| menu on these pages:
.:|
.:| http://www.pathf.com/blogs/tag/jquery/
.:|
.:| Where you have a number of divs headed with h2's, and the divs roll
.:| up
.:| so that you can toggle between viewing the h2 only, or viewing the
.:| whole
.:| div.  Any number of divs can be open or shut at the same time.

There's a drupal module that does this ... iirc it's part of jstools.
Well. Not a part of jstools anymore - but used to be.

See Collapsiblock: http://drupal.org/project/collapsiblock

It is my experience that Drupal has a module for most of the things you'd
want to do with the CMS - therefore I often get lost in the module page[1],
wandering around, thinking about business ideas to develope using certain
modules (shrug).

hth
/elfur

[1] http://drupal.org/project/modules/name/