[theforum] rss/feed links on w.e.o

Erika Meyer ekm at seastorm.com
Sat Jan 3 12:05:38 CST 2009

1. how much of our site is syndicated currently?  I mean, where can I
subscribe to a feed of articles and/or lists?  Is there a link somewhere
or do I have to know what to type into the address bar?

2. and more importantly, how much (and what types of) content will be
syndicated when the site is running in Drupal 6x?  I'm trying to figure
out how to incorporate that element into the interface... I'm guessing
we are going to have several options available?  Subscribe to a feed for
comments on an individual article?  And the browser archive will have a
feed?  And lists as well? If this is the case, I'm thinking we might
want to have a "feed page" ala ALA where we can lay it all out, as well
as individual feed icons, wherever we have a feed...

Thanks,

Erika