[theforum] evolt schwag help requested

Erika Meyer ekm at seastorm.com
Wed Jan 7 18:46:21 CST 2009

http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20081222/010427.html
http://lists.evolt.org/pipermail/theforum/Week-of-Mon-20081215/010382.html

Can someone perhaps step up and foster the evoltgear situation?

I'm more than happy to help with design, etc; I'm pretty good w/ the
photoshop & file formats & decent design skills, plus some history from
observing the first go-round of tagwear... I'm just tapped out; I can't
take the lead in this.

The t=shirt image on the design I was working on was basically a
placeholder intended to say: let's put a nice looking graphical link to
our kicked-into-shape schwag shoppe...

Who is willing and able to take the lead in kicking le schwag shoppe
into shape?

including: looking into a better option than cafe press, and upon
finding it, making it all happen.

Since we may need to do a fund drive soon.  We really do need to have
our ducks in a row, IMO, before we go out asking people for $.

Erika