[theforum] problem with thelist?

Dean Mah dean.mah at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 13:54:00 CST 2009

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 12:03 PM, Sarah Adams <sarahwbs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone else noticed that they're no longer receiving a copy of their
> own messages to thelist? I see that mailman has a setting "Receive your
> own posts to the list?" and mine is correctly set to yes. However I
> haven't been the past few times I've sent a message to thelist, so I
> have to go check the archives to see if my message actually made it.
>
> Sarah

I'm in the processing of moving the lists to the new sever.  Google
and Yahoo currently have a hate on for us thinking that we are
spamming.  I've updated the SPF and it is beginning to propagate.  I
have received this message through Gmail and so I suspect that they
are starting to get the new information.

Dean