[theforum] UNC college student in need of insight from the web developer community

ptseng at email.unc.edu ptseng at email.unc.edu
Fri Mar 20 11:12:40 CDT 2009

Hi Web Developers!

I'm a student at UNC's Kenan-Flagler Business School who would truly
appreciate your feedback for my class project. My team and I have been
asked to collect feedback about a product called ?Suggestion Box?.

Suggestion Box is a new web 2.0 learning tool designed to help web
developers increase revenue from their client base.

Click on the link below to watch a quick 90 second demo on Suggestion Box:

http://www.screencast.com/users/rickt007/folders/Default/media/851821c4-8863-4b56-b9f6-638d552f0297

Please take just 1 minute to help my team by telling us what you think
about Suggestion Box!

http://research.zarca.com/k/SsVSSSsUYsPsPsP

Thank you!

--