[theforum] Zombie!

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Nov 19 09:41:07 CST 2013

Hi Neuro,

Throwing some other names out here:

What about Christian Heilmann of Mozilla fame?   He must have had some evolt connection or I certainly wouldn't be an FB friend!

I remember trading emails with Lou Rosenfeld when he was working on the evolt chapter for the O'Reilly Information Architecture book.

There were a bunch of tech authors as well; several books on JS  (Danny Goodman and Jeff Howden), a Cold Fusion book, Adrian's book, Rudy's book ... and John ??? from Adobe/Flash/Macromedia

I think there also were another couple of guys out of NYC that are still active ... I think one is putting on a seminar in Brazil this week.  I will look up their names later.

Cheers,
RonL.