[theforum] [Sysadmin] DigitalOcean hosting payment & finances

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sat Mar 18 23:39:14 UTC 2017

On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 at 20:00, William Anderson <neuro at well.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 2:27 AM, David Kaufman <david at gigawatt.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > [stuff about money and stuff]
>
> Cheers Dave, mucho appreciated!  Sorry that it's still a bit of a
> hassle to get money in.  Hopefully at some point they'll allow paypal
> payment subscription thingies.

Um, so I was talking to DigitalOcean on Twitter last night about getting
referral links working for teams (they only work for individual accounts at
the moment). And the outcome of it is ... they seem to have added $250 of
service credit to the evolt account which is valid for 12 months, which
means we're funded until March 2018!

Yay for talking to companies on the Twitters!

-n