[thesite] [BUG] editing comments

elfur at hugvit.is elfur at hugvit.is
Thu Dec 14 03:46:16 CST 2000

Tried to edit my own comment and got this:

http://evolt.org/comment/evolt.org?action=edit&tid=1&aid=4166&cid=4168&cfid=376973&cftoken=9958643

Error Occurred While Processing Request

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Error Diagnostic Information                                                                     |
|                                                                                                  |
|                                                                                                  |
| Template file not found.                                                                         |
|                                                                                                  |
|                                                                                                  |
| HTTP/1.0 404 Object Not Found                                                                    |
|                                                                                                  |
|                                                                                                  |
| Note: If you wish to use an absolute template path (e.g. TEMPLATE="/mypath/index.cfm") with      |
| CFINCLUDE then you must create a mapping for the path using the ColdFusion Administrator.        |
|                                                                                                  |
|                                                                                                  |
| Using relative paths (e.g. TEMPLATE="index.cfm" or TEMPLATE="../index.cfm") does not require the |
| creation of any special mappings. It is therefore recommended that you use relative paths with   |
| CFINCLUDE whenever possible.                                                                     |
|                                                                                                  |
|                                                                                                  |
| The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFINCLUDE),         |
| occupying document position (11:3) to (11:45) in the template file                               |
| /home/evolt/main_html/evolt/app_comment.cfm.                                                     |
|                                                                                                  |
|                                                                                                  |
| Date/Time: Thu Dec 14 03:49:57 2000                                                              |
| Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows NT 5.0)                                     |
| Remote Address: 194.144.199.10                                                                   |
| HTTP Referer: http://evolt.org/article/Announcing_evolt_org_2_0/1/4166/evolt.org?                |
| &cfid=376973&cftoken=9958643                                                                     |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

:jólakveðja
: elfur
: Elfur Logadóttir