[thesite] Re: [Admin] Article Alert - testing internal links

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Tue Nov 28 14:01:02 CST 2000

So I went to approve it

but got an error on the way

http://test.evolt.org/test/index.cfm?section=article&action=
approve&tid=18&aid=4266

Error Occurred While Processing Request
      Error Diagnostic Information

      An error occurred while evaluating the expression:

"#Replace(Trim(Replace(Replace(Replace(ReplaceList(form.cont
entname, bad_chars, good_chars), ",", "", "ALL"), "  ", " ",
"ALL"), "  ", " ", "ALL")), " ", "_", "ALL")#"

      Error near line 3, column 40.
--------------

      Error resolving parameter FORM.CONTENTNAME

      The specified form field cannot be found. This problem
is very likely due to the fact that you have misspelled the
form field name.

      The error occurred while processing an element with a
general identifier of (CFPARAM), occupying document position
(3:1) to (3:205).

      Date/Time: Tue Nov 28 14:01:17 2000
      Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows
NT 5.0; DigExt)
      Remote Address: 194.144.199.109
      HTTP Referer:
http://test.evolt.org/article/testing_internal_links/18/4266
/evolt.borg?cfid=346984&cftoken=4104878
      Query String:
section=article&action=approve&tid=18&aid=4266

[elfur]