[thesite] a.e.o bug

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Tue Dec 18 22:05:44 CST 2001

Matt,

At 05:12 AM 12/19/2001, Warden, Matt typed these words:
><insert stuff about how, even though it wasn't intended to be used that
>way, it's used that way all over the place and users are used to
>it... maybe even expect it>
>
>Personally, I like the javascript and think we should axe the delay. But,
>it really doesn't matter. Either way is ok with me. I just don't see your
>point and it hit me as just one of those things one is 'supposed' to say.

I'm not saying it because I'm "supposed" to say it. There are very good
reasons for not making a dropdown behave this way.
Pop-up ads are used all over the place too. Doesn't make them any more
endearing.

However, I'm not going to go into any more detail because it only affect 25
users. So let the JS stay.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon