[thesite] priv levels (was: voting application)

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Thu Nov 1 16:03:23 CST 2001

every user in the DB has a priv level assigned to them.

when you register on the evolt site, you have a priv level of 1
2 is unused but being discussed here obviously :)

3 is for 'admin' priviledges. the evolt.org page looks a lot different
if you're logged in and have a priv level of '3'.  for example:

http://members.evolt.org/djc/temp/admin.png

4 is 'god' priv level.. only a copule people have this and they can
permenantly delete articles among other things

holler if you have more questions :)

.djc.