[thesite] improved? rating layout

Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com
Mon Nov 19 13:39:02 CST 2001

| >http://test.evolt.org/article/thesite/17/8869/#rating
|
| while very cute, the coloured bar showing the current rating
| is too close
| to the radio buttons and will tend to influence the person
| into giving a
| similar rating

Very MSDNeqsue! I like the little meter, but, as rudy indicated, it is
really easy to guide the choice I make about the article based on the

| perhaps the current rating should go at the top of the
| article, with the
| rating buttons remaining at the bottom (where they reader
| should be to be
| in a position to rate)

+1

BTW, no one yet has mentioned anything about having 6 instead of 5 rating
graduation marks.

Are there any thoughts about this?

<rory disposition="fine. really. no, the server is supposed to crash like
that. yes, frequently. i like it because it gives me time to answer emails."
alt="8)"/>