[thesite] improved? rating layout

Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com
Mon Nov 19 17:25:43 CST 2001

+| Not sure I like the bar chart - it's superfluous with the
+| numerical score.

Perhaps,

Though I think that people naturally quantify numbers differently than
visuals. I think that the bar is more right brain (whole picture) since it
gives not only the fill, but the absence (how much it is short of a '5'),
and the number is more left brain. Together, for me, they provide deeper
information about what is being conveyed about this article by others.

<rory disposition="I wonder why God made Mondays so long..." alt="8|"/>