[thesite] Re: [*dmin] Web Business Category

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sat Sep 8 19:09:54 CDT 2001

>There hasn't been any objection to the new category that I've seen.  It
>already exists, and would just be a simple matter of activating it on
>live and test DB's.

set to active on teo. easy to change back if there ends up being
opposition to this.

SQL> select categoryid, category, active from categorys;

CATEGORYID CATEGORY                                               ACTIVE
---------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------
         1 News                                                        1
      4090 IA/Usability                                                1
      4091 Web Business                                                0
        12 Reviews & Links                                             1
        17 Code                                                        1
        18 Backend                                                     1
        20 Site Development                                            1
        21 Software                                                    1
        22 Visual Design                                               1
        23 Jobs                                                        1
        25 Commentary & Society                                        1
        26 Suggestions                                                 1
      9741 FAQ                                                         1
     10047 Answer This!                                                0

14 rows selected.

SQL> update categorys set active=1 where categoryid=4091;

1 row updated.

SQL> commit;

Commit complete.

thans,