[thesite] User Page (Signup) Done

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Jan 3 14:15:02 CST 2002

At 01:19 AM 1/4/2002, .jeff typed these words:

>no offense, but i think the photo looks like a major afterthought in this
>one.

Well, yeah. I just threw it together in 2 minutes to show image size :)

Also, not everyone will adjust their photos to fit our colour scheme
beautifully. See earlier message about olive-khaki bg, etc.

>this is only slightly better than the other one.  the photo *really* needs
>to stretch to the width of the container for it to look right.

That would make the photo approximately 160*200 to maintain proportion. Too
big. The 180*90 alternative isn't pretty.

>that's better than what you used for alt text.  ;p

Thought you might notice that ;)
If only I got paid $20000 per day like Uncle Jakob...

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net