[thesite] User Page (Signup) Done

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Jan 3 14:29:17 CST 2002

At 01:51 AM 1/4/2002, Ben Dyer typed these words:
>OK, soooo...the solution is to have it like it was?
>http://test.evolt.org/article/User_Defined_Window_Targeting_w_JavaScript/17/16286/index.html
>
>Wider than taller to better accomodate the look at a reasonable height?

Well, many people don't think that's a good idea, Ben (as you can see from
recent messages), which is why we were trying these new sizes. See my email
from a few hours ago explaining why "wider than taller" isn't so hot :)
I for one don't want to display just my eyes (though they're beautiful ;)
or just my nose, or just my forehead :P

Cheers,

Madhu

Madhu Menon