[thesite] Ratings Bar .. CSS .. yet again ...

David McCreath mccreath at ak.net
Thu Jan 3 19:09:35 CST 2002

Michele Foster wrote:

> LMAO ...
>
> I dunno if this helps or hinders .. but here's Joel's final version .. that
> Jeff's to code
>
> http://members.evolt.org/spinhead/teo/ratings_bar5dec.html

Oh, I see what you're talking about. Okay. Groovylicious.
  Carry on.

> So, back to my original question ..

New class. Since you're defining the solidity and color of the border in
the stylesheet instead of inline, you need a new class. Just be sure to
comment that it should have the same background color as the .content
class. And ignore my suggestion to put a hyphen in it. Don't put a
hyphen in it.

David