[Sysadmin] Re: [theforum] We've got a serious problem here at evolt.org

David A. Ulevitch davidu at everydns.net
Thu May 13 15:15:52 CDT 2004

On May 13, 2004, at 2:27 PM, Dean Mah wrote:

> DNS is handled by EasyDNS, I believe, and David is the primary contact
> for that service but evolt.org as a whole does not have any direct
> ownership of those machines.

s/Easy/Every.  EasyDNS is a commercial domain purchase company I think.
(but run by Mark Jeftovic who is of rather high clue level)

I have the evolt.org/evolters.org domain in their own account on my
system.  I'm happy to provide the username/password to whomever the
right person is.  It may have become me today (at least in some
unofficial capacity).

-davidu