[Sysadmin] New server [finally] ready!

Adrian Simmons adrian at perlucida.com
Sat Nov 15 03:48:02 CST 2008

On 15 Nov 2008, at 07:28, William Anderson wrote:

> does our budget support us retaining tempest for
> any reason, since it's of similar spec to tron, or do we just want to
> swapover and kill tempest once done?
David's rationale (as he said in his original post about the new
server) was that the new one was cheaper, the price point more closely
matching our current adwords revenue from beo, so we probably can't
afford to retain both in the long term. It's swap and kill.

Adrian
--

Phone: +44 1382 541 586 or +44 131 208 0840
e-mail <mailto:adrian at perlucida.com>