[Sysadmin] Next?

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Sun Nov 16 22:48:18 CST 2008

2008/11/17 David Kaufman <david at gigawatt.com>:
> and ...honestly, I think we *should* run Drupal 5.x until Lenny comes out
> with Drupal 6 and security support for it.

http://drupal.org/security

I've just gone back ten pages before finding the first mention of
something that would have affected us, to be fair.

I think injecting the feed from that page into sysadmin@ would
suffice. 90% of the time the notices don't affect core, and it took me
a long time to find something in core which didn't relate to blogapi
(which we don't have enabled) or file-upload (which we don't have
enabled for ordinary people).

I thought we'd had this out on the other list:  the very instant D7 is
released, D5 dies.  And D7 is well on the way already.

You really want to do all this over again in 6 months?  I bloody don't.

jh