[Sysadmin] ADMIN: List Moving (was: Re: [css-d] List Options)

Dean Mah dean.mah at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 12:53:45 CDT 2010

Hello,

We are currently in the process of moving the css-d list to another
server.  You may notice some flakiness as the new DNS information
propagates.  The new IP address of css-discuss.org and
lists.css-discuss.org will be 67.19.208.11.

I will switch your subscription manually myself.

Dean
- on behalf of evolt.org