[thechat] Ugh... sometimes i hate working alone

T.Abbey Abbey at abbeyink.com
Tue Feb 20 07:16:17 CST 2001

Bri,

There's a homeopathic remedy called Oscillococcinum that will kick the flu.
I tried to learn more about homeopathy, but ended up learning html instead.
The flu remedy is about as far as I got -- it should be available there
since the one I have is marketed by Boiron, an international company.

Hmm, that's my last dose too, I better get over to one of those on-line
stores and order some more.

Good luck on your deadline, I hope you make (made) it.

Tamara