[thechat] Got Music?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at COMPAQ.com
Tue Feb 20 10:47:42 CST 2001

Hi Gang!

I finally thought of something far enough off topic to maybe belong here!

I'm looking for a Country music CD for my GF.

The artist is Kelly Schoppa.   [Local Houston, TX (USA) artist]
The title is Amarillo by Morning.
I'm pretty sure it was put out by Bellaire records.
I think the sku is CT-1101.
{I (maybe) found a snail mail address for Bellaire records this morning -
The posting is old and the attached telephone number didn't work so I'm not
sure if the P.O. Box number is still good or not.}

That's all I got.

I know it exists! ... I've chucked money into a jukebox in a bowling alley
on the North side of town and heard a few cuts!

I've been trying to special order this bugger since the 6th of December.
[So much for it being a Christmas present ... now we're shooting for her
birthday!]

Any help appreciated!

Ron L.

[I can trade a 'kick-butt' Margerita recipe in exchange for good info!]
;-)