[thechat] Once Were Warriors

Jen Worden jen at meadoworks.com
Wed Feb 21 07:36:25 CST 2001

At 09:40 PM 2/20/01 -0500, Bob Davis wrote:
>Upon the recommendation of several people I know, I rented Once Were
>Warriors.  What an awesome movie. I can't believe how I have missed it this
>long!
>If you haven't seen it, go rent it.

Thanks, Bob. I always appreciate movie recommendations! Saves those
interminable visits to Blockbuster without a title in mind just inviting
those effervescent "Can I help you pick something out?!" (where do they get
these people?? no one has a right to be that bubbly!) And if I hate the
movie, I have someone else to blame - always a plus! ;)

>Any other movie recommendations?

Sure. But I have odd taste - you've been warned.

Fargo - probably the funniest movie ever!
Grosse Pointe Blank - I love anything with John Cusack so ...
High Fidelty - Love the metaphor - music, love and life
Pecker - Memama has become a quoted fixure in our household ("Full of Grace")
Frequency - One of those that I had low expectation for and ended up
thoroughly enjoying - great concept

I'll leave it at that - but I have loads more. :)

cfn ... Jen

Jen Worden - Web Developer
meadoworks - http://www.meadoworks.com