[thechat] I hate working late on Sundays...

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Sun Feb 25 19:02:50 CST 2001

Yargh. All I'm going at work is putting together a Dreamweaver class for a
bunch of school teachers. Lucky for me, Dreamweaver comes with a reasonable
tutorial built-in. :) I just have to document the use of things like the
"alt" tag (Why would you leave that out of a tutorial? Especially when DW
makes it so easy to use? Sheesh!)

David