[thechat] MS Word Weirdnes

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Tue Feb 27 14:32:07 CST 2001

So, I quit my job, right? Well, I am trying to get another one, and it seems
that whenever I send my (mac) MS Word 98 resume to anyone on a windows
machine, word croaks on them.

I've never had this problem!  Could there be some corruption being
introduced in the transfer?  I know it works fine on my Mac, and I haven't
done anything really weird (even the fonts are not mac specific - hell, I
think they are MS fonts!) with the layout.

Any ideas?

(this is a fine line judgement - chat or list...hmmmm...so, I went with
chat.)

bob

--

bob davis