[thechat] Beervolts

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Tue Feb 27 18:53:22 CST 2001

> Every coin has two sides I guess...

it does, don't get me wrong, but what really sent it home for me was this
year's election --though I can't stand either, I woulda taken Gore over
Bush, and I think I'm one of three people in Texas that think that way....
There are parts of Texas I do like a lot, but a whole lot I don't.  That
alone excludes me from being (or calling myself) a Texan. Texans don't think
there's anything wrong with their state (or their beliefs), and will tell
you so ;)

> PS: Shiner rocks if you know where to get it - Ice cold, on draught,

I've had it ice cold, I've had it room temperature ... and I still prefer
Newcastle ...

=)

sgd