[thechat] List oddity or just me?

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Wed Feb 28 10:34:42 CST 2001

Hi Chris,

It's an option in the mail reader on the receiving end, usually.  However,
Outlook Express wraps outbound mail as well..

I read somewhere (no URL, bad seth) that wrapping at 72 cols is the only way
to make sure it works in every client.  AS for long url's?  Trim out
unneccesarry information (like 'www.', if it can be safely discarded, and
trailing /'s and unneccessary URL params).

Other than that, you're pretty much hosed.

Oh yeah, some email proggies will keep url's intact if you wrap them in
<these things>.

Seth

Seth Bienek
Solutions Development Manager