[thechat] moving to the UK - why?

genghis at members.evolt.org genghis at members.evolt.org
Thu Mar 1 14:09:33 CST 2001

Heh.  Did have a shufty around that particularly
glorious area circa 2500 S but to be honest the
housing schemes look better than UK inner city
ones.

I stayed at Clark/Diversey in Lincoln Park, tho'
-which as you'll confirm to the group is *much*
nicer.

In any case, what's down in Chinatown that you can't
avoid visiting?

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com