[thechat] Archive header

Chris Evans chris at fuseware.com
Tue Mar 20 10:28:06 CST 2001

I haven't heard anything about problems with Spectra on Solaris, but I
haven't been paying much attention.  What sort of problems are you talking
about?  I'm flying to Boston tomorrow to talk to Jeremy and other head Zigs
at Allaire. I'll bring up any issues you've heard about, since  we've got an
hour scheduled to talk about Spectra.

Chris Evans
chris at fuseware.com
http://www.fuseware.com