[thechat] Great pun

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Wed Mar 21 16:21:27 CST 2001

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:36:46 -0500, "Bruce Heerssen"
<bheerssen at visualbridge.tv> said:

>there's a discussion on the topic over at dreamless.org. The consensus
>seems to be that these guys (S Club 7) are a bunch of idiots.

Well lets face it, recognisable members of a pop group, walking down one
of the busiests streets in London, with a spliff hanging out of their
mouth.... not the smartest thing in the world to do!

Calling them idiots is letting them off a little bit lightly *:)

And on a related tangent, the new Manics album... opinions?

Only given it 4 or 5 listens so far, but I think it's a real return to
form, and I'm a die-hard old skool MSP fan (used to collate the mailing
list and alt.music.manics FAQ yonks ago).

G.