Marriage (was: Re: [thechat] Announcement)

Dave McLean thechat at dwcreative.com
Thu Mar 22 00:42:52 CST 2001

On 3/21/01 2:00 PM, Kevin Stevens wrote:

> I haven't even got married yet (5 weeks & counting)

92 days for me.

We have a bit of a motto over on the admin side of evolt.org:  Join the
team, get a job, get married, lose a job, get divorced, get a house, get a
cat... etc, etc, etc.

On thing about our little community building is that we've spent so much
time in each other's "company" that we've been able to track each other's
life changes.  It's really quite a fascinating social study this online
community thing.

-d

_________
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

 - Ski guide Roko Koell, of the CMH Bugaboo Lodge near
   Golden, British Columbia