[thechat] Lackluster tacos are core competency of Taco Bell.

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Fri Mar 23 12:05:39 CST 2001

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com wrote:
> So, did you US type people all get free Tacos?
>
> Or (going by my & Elfur's experience of Taco Bell), were you lucky?

Taco Bell <http://www.tacobell.com/> is castrated Mexican food.

Some people swear by it, but I tell you, it's bland and lacks any sort
of character.

I grew up at least partly with authentic Mexican-American cuisine (which
is to say, chorizo and eggs, tacos, enchiladas, refried beans, mexican
rice) -- and Taco Bell seems to be from an entirely different planet
from that food.

	- Joe <http://artlung.com>