[thechat] serendipity on a friday afternoon

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Fri Mar 23 17:35:15 CST 2001

On Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:40:41 -0800, Jen Worden <jen at meadoworks.com> said:

>"dum de dum you stole the sun from dum de dum"

How cool is that?! I love serendipity .

I've had to put the album on now just to get the tune out of my head
(although, I have to say, that song is not really representative of what
they normally do).

Sorry, this is a bit UK centric, but for anyone who'd like to find out a
bit more about the band, there's a good documentary on Channel 4 tomorrow
night (saturday) about the Manics trip to Cuba last month. First western
rock band to play there. And added bonus, just before it, there's a
program about the top ten guitar heroes of all time.

Safe to say, I will be rocking out tomorrow night *:)

G.