[thechat] OS-X - some notes

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Mon Mar 26 14:12:07 CST 2001

On Monday, March 26, 2001, at 03:02 PM, McCreath_David wrote:

> Bob, have you tried Omniweb?

Yeah, I have.

Omniweb is ok.  No CSS support though, as far as I can tell.
I'll probably keep using IE 5.1 (yes, 5.1 - it's beta, but it works
pretty well.  Some oddities, but it works) until I find something I like
better.

The network tools that come with it are great (port sniffer? Oh, of
course) and having all of the command line tools available all the time
is very cool. I like unix, but I like Macs for getting things done too -
now I have both. :-).

bob

--
bob davis