[thechat] RE: [thelist] MAC issue

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue Mar 27 11:08:00 CST 2001

Maybe you should open it up for everybody.  I'm sure everyone gets strange
e-mails from users through their sites. :)

Quick example:

I got an e-mail through a site we have that is a side project for a DJ for
a syndicated morning program.  The project is completely unrelated from the
radio program and the only real connection is the DJ himself.

Anyways, I got a complaint from an irate woman wondering why she couldn't
pick up the radio program in parts of St. Louis (we're in Dallas).  She
demanded that she be able to pick up the radio program in her part of St.
Louis.

She couldn't understand that we had no control over that.

Ugh.

--Ben

At 10:56 AM 3/27/01, you wrote:
>oh you'd be suprised how many of those kind of requests *dont* make it
>to thelist.. only the occasional one like that make it through
>
>someday i'm going to put a "Best of the Shit I Get on a Daily Basis that
>Regular Evolt People Have Never Seen but Would Probably Get a Kick Out
>Of." :)

Ben Dyer
Senior Internet Developer
Imaginuity Interactive