[thechat] creation of intranet: how to?

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Thu Mar 29 09:23:38 CST 2001

of course you hit me with the windows question :)

in theory(and without having a win2k box in front of me), it should be
possible yes.. what you'd do is . never mind, i just checked it out on a
win2k box and you can't do it.. once you set the primary interface to
DHCP, all the 'virtual' address' you set up in the advanced thing have
to use DHCP as well.. thats kinda lame. *shrug*.. sorry ol :)

you could probably get away with it on any unix OS though

.djc.