[thechat] when you're b) + c)

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Wed Apr 4 14:03:58 CDT 2001

matthew garrett wrote:
> If you are in an accident, whom would you rather be the first to stop and
> help?
> a) investment banker
> b) internet intellectual - perhaps even a fellow evolter
> c) person who works a full time grunt job, listens to Rush Limbaugh, and who
> pays to keeps his EMT certification up to date through regular training and
> testing in his "spare" time.
> d) artist
>
> Don't care who he/she voted for, I'll take 'c'.

what if you're sorta b) + c) :-)

c)--not an emt, but I just paid some bucks to keep my respiratory
license for California current. And I try to stay current with the
literature of that previous profession. For when the EMP hits.
b)--not really an intellectual, but i think about and do stuff on the
internet

and I used to be d) but while I'm trying to suss out what constitutes
"artist" I'm sort of in limbo. Maybe in a few years I'll claim the
appelation again.

*really* rambly today....

          - Joe <http://artlung.com/>