[thechat] Re: baby names

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
Thu Apr 5 08:27:34 CDT 2001

Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Ooh! Dante *rocks*...

One reason why Morgan is a pretty final choice is that it has such a
good rhythm to it: "Morgan Rowan Burns" - DumdeeDumdeeDum
(2/4 time). Dante Roselli is DumdaahdiDumdaahdi (a nice
Rossini-esque march). You know La Gazza Ladra - the waltz
in the overture?
<http://www.hnh.com/NewDesign/fintro.files/bintro.files/operas/Gazza_ladra_La(The_Thieving_Magpie).htm>

it's got that kind of a bounce to it.

Cheers