[thechat] Morganna, Mage

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Thu Apr 5 12:34:10 CDT 2001

Bob Davis wrote:
> On Thursday, April 5, 2001, at 10:11 AM, Ron White wrote:
> > There was a Morgana on this side of the pond, that used to go to
> > sporting
> > events and run out on the field and smooch players... She was an
> > ex-stripper
> > with a 50EEE bra size.... So that would definitley be out.. :-)
>
> Which could explain the porn star link in my brain...
> The name Morgan makes me think of Morgan le Fay (seems Martin is with me
> on this one).

I really like letting my brain go with whatever association strikes me:

Apparently Morgana spells it Morganna (this distinction matters to
Google:)

Be afraid:
http://www.gameops.com/sro/morganna.htm
http://us.imdb.com/Bio?Morganna

And the Morgan Le Fay reference reminds me of one of the finest comic
book series ever. Matt Wagner's _Mage: The Hero Discovered_ - lots of
roots in mythology. Very good stuff.

	- Joe <http://artlung.com/>