[thechat] moosles (was RE: [***] Announcement)

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Thu Apr 5 16:12:58 CDT 2001

>From: Scott Dexter

>> >fergit that wedding crap:
>>
>> CRRRRAP? We're wearin' kilts, boy! We had a piper! How kin ye
>> call tha' crrap? (Plus we had Han and Leia on a cake!)
>
>heh, yah, crap. I am SingleMan, hear me whinge!

But...but...but...Han and Leia! On a cake!

[ dons flame-retardant kilt and Prince Charlie ]
Besides, SingleMan, weddings are *great* for picking up chicks! "No, on YOU
that lime green and pink taffeta bridesmaid's dress looks HOT!" ;p

>> I have many more pictures of moose because I turn into a
>> three year old when one shows up in our yard. I'll shoot
>> a whole roll of one moose standing in
>> my front yard eating the crabapple tree and pooping.
>
>I don't know why, but that made me laugh out loud. I think
>it's the word, "pooping." Or maybe the image of you snap-happy
>at a moose pooping. I dunno.
>Funny, though. Were you wearing your kilt?

Does a plaid bathrobe count? Does it make you laugh harder?

You're getting a moose nugget keychain for Christmas, bucko. Yes, there's a
whole industry up here based on going out and collecting dried moose turd
pellets (dried moose poop looks like a big pile of extra-large dog kibble),
varnishing them, and turning them into jewelry and amusing dioramas (ya
know, gluing eyes and hair on to them and putting them in little scenes).

David

PS - And don't go editing my subject lines! It's pronounced "moos' ehl".
Like "missle" or "muscle" but with an "oo". :)