[thechat] sgdusesfrontpageles (was RE: [***] Announcement)

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Thu Apr 5 16:48:58 CDT 2001

>From: Scott Dexter
>
>feh. Let me introduce you to a guy I knew who, while working as a door
>guy/security for a large brewpub here in Dallas, had this to
>say to Harrison Ford as he entered the building: "Look, I have a Han Solo
>watch!" --note this was two years ago.

Awesome. We'll have us a beer sometime and talk about why Han should've
kicked Luke's ass at least once before he got all Jedi and shit.

>Tough to hit on a bridesmaid when yer the
>groom, though (if you can share how you did it?
>--or is that confidential?)

Well, I'm not *that* stupid (almost, but not quite). Although I did hit on
bridesmaids at both of my sibs' weddings. No luck though. Something about
having my parents around while I was flirting... ech... ew...

>ya want some reeel Texas hot sauce?

You betcha. I finally found a texmex place up here. Not a Mexican
restaurant, but a grungy texmex joint. It kicks ass. I knew if I was
faithful and didn't give in to the siren song of lame yankee pretendmex, I'd
find it eventually. Enough Texans moved up here during the building of the
pipeline that somebody had to have stuck around. But I can always use some
good hot sauce.

>I do have a magnet fetish, I'd rather have a moose nugget
>fridge magnet, if there exist such things. Would fit in perfect....

Oh. They exist. Don't you worry.

>> varnishing them, and turning them into jewelry and amusing
>> dioramas (ya
>
>got a pic of any? That would rank right up there with geodes...

I'll see can I sneak a camera into a gift shop. They slay me.

David