[thechat] heygeekboyles (was RE: [***] Announcement)

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Thu Apr 5 17:05:58 CDT 2001

> >feh. Let me introduce you to a guy I knew who, while working
>
> Awesome. We'll have us a beer sometime and talk about why Han
> should've
> kicked Luke's ass at least once before he got all Jedi and shit.

Um, that guy isn't/wasn't me. I'm making quite a bit of fun of you two. =p

> Well, I'm not *that* stupid (almost, but not quite). Although
> I did hit on
> bridesmaids at both of my sibs' weddings. No luck though.

I git to bust out the tux-wearin charm this summer, a best friend is gettin
hitched, and apparently he's already working on pairing me up with a
bridesmaid...

> >ya want some reeel Texas hot sauce?
>
> You betcha. I finally found a texmex place up here. Not a Mexican

done deal, pal. Do I have to send it through customs to get it to you?

> >I do have a magnet fetish, I'd rather have a moose nugget
> >fridge magnet, if there exist such things. Would fit in perfect....
>
> Oh. They exist. Don't you worry.

I smell a trade [sic]

> I'll see can I sneak a camera into a gift shop. They slay me.

muahahahahaha

sgd