[thechat] seths baby

Tamara Abbey Abbey at abbeyink.com
Thu Apr 5 17:39:38 CDT 2001

At 05:20 PM 4/5/2001 -0500, you wrote:

>Thanks y'all, I'm very tired and very very happy (being at work and not
>having *really* slept in 64 hours).  Having a baby is a lot of work! :)

Exxcuuuuuuuse me? (I know, it's work for the guys, but as a woman who
better not have to do it again, well, I just had to mention that).

I do remember mine as tiny wrinkled red bundles of joy and future.

Number one is an accountant (you know, all those 2a.m. and 3a.m. and 4a.m.
nights, I never quite envisioned /that/).

Number two is well, anticipating . . .

And, since I'm a slow learner, number 3 has developed a particular fondness
for spitting and writing his name you-know-where -- he also learned the *f*
word, and I thought I had him trained to use the word *gas.*

The whole men/women thing over on TheList just makes me laugh -- boys
/will/ be boys and girls /will/ be girls!

Thank God for both!

Be happy, rest when you can. Someday, Adam will be graduating and you'll
wonder what happened.

<tamara />