[thechat] Tech device of my dreams becomes reality...

Mike King mike.king at redroom.co.uk
Fri Apr 6 04:11:38 CDT 2001

At 09:32 06/04/01 +0100, you wrote:
>Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers
>
>  Now I know what to buy next time I'm over.

Don't rush over there too quick Martin! It'll be here next year  =)
At least it gives you time to really justify why you should get rid of your
Palm, and buy a Visor...

---
Q: Will VisorPhone work in Europe or Asia?
A: When VisorPhone is used with Visor Solo, Visor, or Visor Deluxe, it
operates in a frequency band used only in North America. However, future
Visor products will be designed to allow the VisorPhone to work in other
areas of the world. There will also be a version of the VisorPhone
available early next year which will be sold in Europe and will operate at
European and Asian frequencies, allowing it to roam from Europe to Asia.
---

Cheers
mk