[thechat] [thelist] Boston area get togther

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Fri Apr 6 10:11:03 CDT 2001

There were a few of us that talked about getting together in the Boston
area.

I'm in Portsmouth, NH (only about an hour north) so I'd be in.  I'd
rather do something in Cambridge though - getting across the Charles is
a pain in the ass with all of the construction and all.  Something near
Newberry St. would be OK though (just down Mass Ave, so it's easy).

Dates?

Times?

There's one more thing to add - not everyone is old enough to hang
around in a bar, so we should look for something that is a little more
accommodating.

bob

--
bob davis